Search This Blog

Thursday 27 October 2011

Last Years Portfolio

I have finally got around to finishing off the changes that were recommended to me in the portfolio evaluation a few weeks ago. Here are my finished portfolio boards. Now, all I have to do is get them printed, and I am on track.







Looking back at my portfolio from last year has given me some ideas for my layout this year. Last year for me was to get to grips with both Photoshop and Illustrator, as I had never used them before. My portfolio proved to be very experimental, however now knowing more about the programmes, I can produce a much more professional looking portfolio this year. It also freshened my memory of how to use Photoshop and Illustrator again, so I will be able to get on with this years collection portfolio boards. Ideally, I want to try and get some pages done in time for the presentation in December, so that i can visually show my ideas this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment