Search This Blog

Monday 14 May 2012

The 5th Completed dress

The last few weeks have seen me making a few alterations to my last two designs, not major changes but a few little ones. I have managed to finish my fifth dress, and have thankfully managed to get a HUGE discount on the trim i have used on it, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to afford to finish it to the standard in wanted it to be at. A little convincing goes a long way! In return for such an amazing discount, all the supplier wants is a few images of my finished gowns to put in their website, promoting both their company and myself, which is fantastic!

I have to admit, this gown has got to be my favourite so far, as it really highlights what i wanted out of my collection. Glamour, elegance and sophistication.


I am now really eager to get my final dress finished for the fast approaching deadline, and look forward to seing my collection as a whole.


No comments:

Post a Comment