Search This Blog

Thursday 24 May 2012

The Finished Photoshoot

As promised, here are some of the images from my photo shoot! Also, the place where i got these done is called Awol Studios, which is based in Manchester, and if you want to have a look at what that's like, this is the link http://www.awol-studios.co.uk/
Trust me, looks can be deceiving! I have to admit that when i pulled up to this old mill, and when i say old, i mean like falling down in places; i was a bit apprehensive, and thought how on earth i was going to get a good shoot from here! However, i was pleasantly surprised by how creative and inspiring the interior was, very arts and crafts style and basically a make do situation, but a fab place to be creative!








I have over 300 images, so have just picked out a few to show the different kinds of shots we got. All my other images will be in my photoshoot journal. I now have to pick out the best ones to add to my portfolio. Please do let me know what you think!


1 comment: